│HOW I STORE MY NAIL POLISH│ March 2014│♥│

Leave a Comment
I've never been much of a nail polish type of girl. It was obvious that I wasn't a nail polish type of girl, because i never actually got to see the hundreds of colours and products that I actually owned. In fact, all my nail polish was in an old box from a perfume gift set away at the back of my wardrobe collecting dust. Absolutely no use to anybody. 
I'm the type of person that has to see a product, to actually use it! I've started displaying most of my products, on my desk top, a box full of make-up on my dressing table - etc! I was wasting far too many products. On the hunt for acrylic make-up storage I came across this very cheap 3 tier acrylic nail polish stand for the bargain price of £7.49 on eBay. Free delivery also! 



I cleaned out all my make-up and got rid of all the nail polishes past their sell by date, all the cheap silly ones I bought on impulse. And now I'm left with colours I like and colours I know that I will use! The reason I bought the stand that only holds 30 is because it's all I really needed. Buying two would take up space and I don't have 60 nail polishes to display in the first place. 




This is a view of the acrylic nail polish stand from the top - so you are able to see how well they all fit in - also, look at me with the organising techniques! 




I have also added this picture in so that you are able to see the side view. I like this product and stand as it is very very easy to clean! Because it's clear plastic, and placed right next to my TV, it can get very dusty. I just a micro fibre cloth and window/mirror cleaner on it, does the job perfectly. Anti bacterial wipes work good too but they can make it look kind                                                       of streaky. 

Overall I am very pleased with this purchase. I also decided not to buy an acrylic make-up storage unit because most of them start at the high price of £50+, instead I opted to get a set of three brown wicker baskets - which is the perfect size for holding all my daily make-up, and I use another one to store all my daily "lotions and potions" and keep them clean and organised, they aren't on my  desktop but I keep it on a shelf in my wardrobe - I always see it so, I always use it! It is coming up to summer so I like to ensure that my skin and feet are in tip top condition for vest and sandals weather. It's funny saying that - when I am currently wrapped up in a blanket typing up this blog post! Non the less... I am excited for summer!

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and I cannot recommend this type of storage/eBay seller enough - it has been an absolute godsend and saved me loads of money in the sense that I am not wasting the hundreds of pounds I've spent on nail polishes that I have not used, and also in the sense that I found a very cheap seller on eBay - fantastic quality for such a low price.

Have a good weekend xox

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig