MAKEUP STORAGE & ORGANISATION │♥│

Leave a Comment
There is nothing more satisfying than organisation. Well, except one thing. Makeup organisation. The rest of my bedroom and life can be an absolute disaster, but I get great satisfaction out of a tidy make-up area. Most of my makeup is stored away, and I only display a collection of items - purely because they are easy to access and I do not have to rummage through thousands of products to find my most used and favourite concealer or blush. Every so often I swap which makeup I have on display, and rediscover old favourites in the process.

It took me years to find the perfect makeup storage. Years of searching through pinterest and youtube videos. But a few months ago I became very, very happy with my layout. I released my inner Kim Kadarshian and purchased some purse-friendly acrylic makeup storage. Of course my stand was about 1/10 of the price that Kim paid for hers... but still, I was very inspired! I found a seller on Amazon selling exactly what I wanted. It was small enough to put on my desktop- it had organisation, and it was great quality. Click here to see my storage unit.

The storage which I purchased contains three sections at the very back, two of the sections are very deep, where as the other is a lot more shallow but wider. The unit provides space for either 12 lipsticks or 12 nail polishes, and has a little square area to the side of the lipstick/nail polish space. The bottom of the unit contains four drawers - two large ones and two smaller ones. I am not going to go into too much detail about where I keep all my products - but pictures are going to be displayed of the drawers so feel free to be inspired by me. I loved this unit so much I purchased two of them - just to give myself more space and to make my desk/vanity area look a bit more pretty! 

Overview of the desk area - I do love these cute little brush holders also!

The first unit - fits MAC powders in perfectly! (soft & gentle highlighter, face powder & semi precious blush/highlighter)

Two of the smaller drawers 

Larger drawer

Final & bottom drawer

Second of the units

Two of the smaller drawers 

Can you tell I LOVE Maybelline's colour tattoos? 

My cute little brush holders!

I always keep whatever nail polish I am currently wearing somewhere around my desk. Also please, ignore the grubby makeup packaging and dirty makeup brushes! My brush cleaning routine is here - which I really need to start sticking to!

To see my previous blog post on contouring click here

How do you store your makeup? Are you as organised as me, or are you more organised? Do you prefer your makeup on display or hidden away? Have you noticed any products in the pictures that you want me to talk about? 

Thanks for reading, Lauren xoxox



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig