FAKE TAN IN THE SHOWER

Leave a Comment
A few days before I went to America, I was in Boots. I was picking up all my holiday essentials when I seen this new product from St Tropez. I was confused, yet very intrigued. A fake tan, which you use in the shower? I wasn't sure how this was supposed to work, but it is fairly simple...

You do all your shower stuff, whatever you need to do, wash your skin etc. Then you just turn the water off, or get out the shower - just in general get away from the water. You apply the product directly to wet skin. I rubbed it all over the areas which I fancied tanning. Wash your hands, wait three minutes, get back into the shower and rinse it off. 

It really is that simple...And today I am going to talk about my first impressions with this product, as I literally only used it a few hours ago! I wanted that extra little glow after my tan faded away a bit, (R.I.P America East Coast tan). The product goes on as a white cream - which I found a bit concerning at first because I couldn't see exactly where the product was going. The smell isn't the best - but it does just smell like fake tan, you know that, biscuity, curryish smell that seems to be popular amongst nearly every fake tan? My skin felt really good after use - very soft not sticky. This really is absolutely perfect for quick use, it's a gradual tan so just like other fake tans - you could pop it on at night and wake up nice and glowy. 

It has been almost four hours since I used this fake tan and I already have a really nice glow. From what I understand so far, it's not a dark, deep fake tan - just a nice little glow. I suppose I will learn over time if applying more product makes the tan any deeper. From what I can see so far with the tan which has already developed, it has went on quite smoothly. Parts of my chest and arms aren't tanning very well - but I feel like this is my problem and not the products, It does take getting used to in regards to actually applying it over every last inch of your body. Overall this is a really nice product and I'm looking forward to continuing using this. The product is currently down to £9.50 in Boots.

Thanks for reading! 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig