BENEFIT - ROLLER LASH MASCARA │♥│

Leave a Comment
A mascara is something that myself and most other people can be quite fussy about. You can try thousands upon thousands of mascaras and never find one that truly gives you what you want - it may be curl, it may be volume, it may be length and it may be the blackest of black. Whatever you want from a mascara I can almost guarantee you've tried a stack load before finding...the one. Well, I am happy to say that I have found the one. I am a big fan of both of the other Benefit mascaras, Bad Gal (old classic, my first high end mascara!) and Benefits They're Real. The delighful product is Roller Lash.

At first, I was a bit skeptical when it was first released. But after pictures of the mascara results on normal individuals - without any of Benefits ad campaigns or marketing, I was absolutely gobsmacked. I knew, that this mascara had to be mines. So, the next day I dragged my boyfriend up to Livingston, to our local shopping outlet, for some "shopping". He had no idea what he was in for. I marched into Debenhams and I seen it displayed on the Benefit stand, The heavens opened and I knew, it was mine. I was certainly not disappointed the first time I used it. I initially tested it without eyelash curlers, as apparently you do not need them. And Benefit are right, you do not need the eyelash curlers, although for the ultimate curl I do prefer to use them. The main purpose of this mascara is to provide you with a curl, and it certainly does live up to standards. It is very lengthening and buildable - I never really clumps and I tend to add about three coats. For the purpose of this blog post, I only added one coat so you can really see the true natural effect of this mascara. The staying power is fantastic - although its not a "hard" mascara, it lasts all day and the curl stays put. 

Packaging & Tube
 
Mascara on left eye only - curlers used in this image - also using benefits gimme brow


This mascara comes in at £19.50 from most Benefit counters in the United Kingdom - unsure of the price in countries across Europe and the US. This mascara is well worth it and is perfect for every day use - thinner fake eyelashes could be added for a more dramatic look. I enjoy using this mascara daily and it is well worth the price - I feel like Benefit could have charged more for this if they wanted to - as it's worth every penny.

What are your favourite mascaras and have you tried this one yet? Also - have you seen my previous post on makeup storage and organisation? You can check that post out here

Thank you for stopping buy and reading this blog post. It really truly is a fantastic mascara.

Lauren xox
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig