│TOPSHOP LIPSTICK │ AUTUMN LOVES │ OCTOBER 2014 │♥│

1 comment
Okay, so this Autumn, it has taken me a while to feel, erm, autumny? Recently I have been still wearing Coral lipstick. Yes, Coral lipstick in October - that should be illegal! But the past two or three days, I have been truly embracing the season. 

And first things first, I pulled out the purple lipstick. I have always been a fan of topshop make-up and nail polish range. But I am truly satisfied, and quite surprised, at the quality of their lipsticks. You can get a massive range of colours - I only have two, "INHIBITION" and a pastel pink colour called "TEASE". As you can see, inhibition is the most gorgeous deep purple colour. Fear not, it doesn't come out this vibrant on your lips, it is buildable and goes on quite lightly. I would have taken a picture of it on me, but my chin and around about my lips is currently going through an hormonal break out absolute hell - so having a make-up free day to let my skin breath a little bit.

As you can see the colour has autumn written all over it, and to prove my point I picked up a soggy yellow/orange autumn leaf to show how great is looks with the whole autumn season. If you're going out for halloween this weekend, this is a great vampy colour for a vampire look.  I've included a picture of the product. It comes in at £8 - absolute bargain. I would compare the finish to a MAC Satin finish. Click here to see my full MAC lipstick collection.

Thanks for reading, I genuinely think topshop lipsticks are great, and I think I will be overusing this colour for the rest of the Autumn season, even though for me, it has started later than usual. Have a fantastic Halloween weekend! xoxox




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Beautiful color, I love purple even though I look terrible in it, but I love this shade thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig