│QUICK HALLOWEEN MAKE-UP │ SEXY & SULTRY CAT │OCTOBER 2014│♥│

Leave a Comment
Well...IT'S HERE! 1st of October! It's Autumn! Officially! What does "It's autumn, officially!" mean? IT MEANS IT'S NEARLY HALLOWEEN! Easily my favourite time of the year! Although. Working until 10pm on a Saturday night is not so much fun around about halloween... So i've came up with a super quick make-up look for people in the same position as me... It's not perfect, but you don't have to spend a lot of time on it... and I never bought any new products when creating this look for this post. In fact, the very basics of this make-up look is exactly the same as what I'd normally do. I primed as normal, standard foundation, concealer, brows, contouring, and the same basic smoky eye as i'd normally do! The only thing that I didn't do is blush or face highlighter. Once I had the basics of everything on, I moved on to the cat look....

Using liquid eyeliner I really exaggerated the winged eyeliner look, I made it much thicker than normal and dragged it right into my tear duct. Then, I took a kohl liner and joined the wing up with the eyeliner on my bottom water line. I put on a massive pair of fake eyelashes. Why? Because well, why wouldn't you use OTT eyelashes on halloween? It's halloween after all! The next stage is quite difficult and is the part when you're most likely to go wrong... Just be patient and ensure you take your time doing this. Using the liquid eyeliner I made a line across the bottom of my nose, just above the nostril, and traced the shape of my nose down to just below my nostrils, I filled the outline in with black liner once again - then went over it with kohl liner. I used the liquid first as it's much easier to remove and fix anything that went wrong, compared to using a kohl liner which would just smudge everywhere and ruin the rest of your make-up when trying to remove. Next, I took the liquid eyeliner and joined the black from the cats nose to the top of my lip. Once again, I went over it with the kohl pencil. Using the kohl pencil I outlined my lips, once i got to the corner/bottom of my top lip i dragged the kohl liner out further, to make my lips look wider, when dragging the line back in i ensured i really exaggerated the V/Triangle shape. I filled the top half of my top lip in a bit more. Next I took a red lipstick and lip pencil and filled in the rest of my lips - it's okay to be as messy as you want on this part - this doesn't have to be perfect. The red lips makes this look a little bit more adult, therefore a little bit more sultry. Now to move on to the final step, I used the kohl liner again and put random dops aroud my lips and on my checks, and took the liquid eyeliner and drew random lines over and around the dots to create whickers. Volia! A really simple and quick make-up look for a last minute halloween event, or when you don't have a long time to get ready. You could leave your hair down, messy and big for this look. Or like me, you can pull your hair back into a tight bun - i think each of these looks are just as effective as each other.











To complete this super quick halloween look all you would need to do next is dress in all black. Black crop top and black leggings with heels. black skinny jeans, a little black dress.. this all sticks with the theme! Of course you could dress super girly, but because this make-up look is so dark and sultry looking - i think an all black outfit would look great.

I will be uploading some more halloween make-up looks, mostly things on the quick side - as I am not an expert in make-up or special effects. If there is anything in particular that you would like me to do, then please let me know.

Remember I now have a facebook page dedicated to this blog over at www.facebook.com/blendingbeautyintofashion.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I really do appreciate it!

XOXOXO



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig