│TAG: GET TO KNOW ME│AUGUST 2014 │♥│

Leave a Comment

Hello! Welcome back to my blog! Today, if im honest... it felt like a lazy day! I was up at 5:30am for work and even though it was a short shift, I am still knackered, so I am currently in bed typing up this blog post. I didn't want to do my make-up. I didn't want to take pictures... I wanted to get a nice easy blog post up, so please, excuse my laziness! None the less, I looked for a tag to complete and post, I decided to do the get to know me tag, hopefully everyone will know me a little better after this, as this post isn't too beauty and make-up related. 
I hope you enjoy, and welcome to the month of August!

1. What’s your favourite way to style your hair?
My favourite way to style starts off with the products that I apply to it, before I actually dry and style it. I would be nothing without sea salt spray and volumising mousse. I love the texture that sea salt spray gives my hair, and the volume that mousse gives me. I have really thick flat hair, backcombing itself will not hold any volume in my hair! But in regards to an actual style, I am still a massive fan of the top knot messy bun. In fact, I done a blog post on my top knot messy bun a while back, you can click here to read the post. Although the way I personally create this look has changed since last year (my hair is a lot shorter), there are many ways to create this look
2. What’s that one movie that you could re-watch over and over again?
There are many movies which I could watch over and over again! Picking an individual one would be too hard, but I do absolutely adore Pretty Woman...and Dirty Dancing... And The Shining, ARGHHH! It's too hard to pick. The Shining... Maybe Pretty Woman, I don't know! Can i pass on this question!? 

3. Do you have any pets? I wanna hear all about them!
It is absolutely no secret that I have a pet Cat! He is my soul mate! Crazy cat lady alert! Everybody meet Patch. He turns two years old on November the 1st. We got him on the 9th of December in 2012... When he was a little ball of fluff! He is a mixed breed black and white cat. He was the last one left in the litter, and I'm not sure why. He likes to bring me presents every so often, such as dead mouse and once even a little bird. I'm one lucky owner! 

4. What’s on your nails right now? Nothing…what polish is due to be applied next?
Nothing is currently on my nails except Sally Hansens "hard as nails" clear strengthening polish. I am also planning to give my nails a bit of a break to get back into a good condition - after having acrylic nails on for a few weeks during my time away abroad.

The next thing that will be on my nails probably will be....acrylic nails again! I usually get my nails done at Fabulous Face and Nail Studio. I have done two blog posts on them - you can view them here; 

5. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is sharing my tips and honest opinions to a wide variety of people. The community here is strong and I get very passionate talking about products sometimes, it's quite scary! I love sharing an interest with millions of girls across the world, the interest of creativity and wellbeing. 
I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post! I hope August is fantastic to you xox

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig