│HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH│HIGH-END EDITION│AUGUST 2014 │♥│

Leave a Comment
Hello! Hope you lot had a wonderful weekend. I've seen a few of these tag versions going around, and I thought i would participate and put a slight twist on it. I am going to show you two of the same make-up looks, but one will be using only high end products and the other one will be only using low-end (drug-store) products. I am trying to prove that you can create the same looks using expensive AND cheap products.





This was the make-up look that I was able to achieve using all high-end products, I will now take you through the individual products and explain a bit more about them.


Currently my favourite primer to use is the SmashBox photo finish foundation primer.  This retails at around about £25. I always use a primer underneath my make-up and you can view a previous blog post which explains primers fully. (Click here)



Next I will apply my foundation - my favourite high end foundation is MACs pro-longwear foundation. I have been the biggest fan of this foundation since it got released and used it for quite a few years now, easily my favourite foundation of all time - even though there are good cheaper ones out there. This product retails at £25. You can click here to see a full review.

 

After applying my foundation I will go in with a concealer. My favourite high end concealer which I think works the best, and I have purchased numerous times is Benefits boi-ing. This product has been featured a few times on my blog already and it is a true favourite, the product is very creamy and does a great job of covering any imperfections and dark circles. (Which is the main reason that I use this product). This product can be bought for £17.50 directly from benefit. 


Apologies for the messy packaging! This product has been well loved. The last of the base make-up that I apply is a powder on top to set my foundation. I haven't tried a lot of high end powders but this is one that I contionously repurchase. It is MAC's pressed blot powder. You can purchase it from MAC for £20.50

 

After doing this part of my face make-up I will move on to my eyebrows. Recently I done a blog post on my eyebrows, you can click here to have a look at it. This product costs £25 and is the HD Brow Kit. 


For eyes I used my trusty Naked palette. I have featured this in a few make-up tutorials on my blog and they are truly amazing. I love Naked 2 equally as much but opted to use this one in particular for a deep brown smokey eye look. The Naked Palette by Urban Decay costs £37


My mum decided to buy me this particular liquid eyeliner in duty free about a year and a half ago - even though I have been using it on/off for that length of time, this product hasn't dried up at all and is really easy to use with a felt tip like tip. You can purchase this online or from a YSL counter. It is the Shocking False Lash Effect Liquid Eyeliner. It costs £25.


I'm not going to talk too much about this product as I have already done a blog post on it. The product itself costs £18Click here for the full review.


Next I would usually move on to blusher, this is easily my most favourite blusher of all time. It is a mineralized skin finish by MAC. In a beautiful rose colour with a pink and white marble effect centre. This was limited edition in the semi-precious MAC collection about two years ago. It was the same price as the standard MAC mineralized skin finish and will skin you around about £25.


Next I would potentially finish off with some lipstick, everybody knows how much that I adore MAC lip products and done a full blog post on my collection over a year ago. Click here for full review. The standard lipstick range will cost you around about £15.50 for the product.


Depending on the circumstances I may add a liquid highlighter, today was one of the days that I decided to opt for one because the rest of my make-up had a glowing effect. This is the Estee Lauder Ideal Light highlighter. This costs £20.

Total make-up look = £253.50.

This is just for me to prove that you can achieve this make-up look on a budget value. You don't have to have a full face of high end products to achieve make-up looks. Of course I love my high end products as they are luxury, but you are able to achieve this look on a budget, watch out for the low-end version of this make-up... I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you look forward to seeing the next one. thank you. xoxox

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig