│HOW I AM DETOXING│ JULY 2014│♥│

Leave a Comment
As some of you may know, I have just came back home from a week in Magaluf. I had a fantastic time away but it has really taken it's toll on my body - I feel bloated and fat - no wonder, after a week of sex on the beaches and living off chips and cheese.

Today was the start of my detox! Back on to the diet and healthy eating regieme after a few weeks off. So far this morning I have two big mugs of Green tea - not your standard green tea, twinings green tea with honey and lemon - x10 tastier than standard green tea! We all know the benefits of green tea - and lemon and honey have additional benefits. I am trying to get into the habit of drinking 3 cups of this a day due to all the amazing benefits it brings when trying to loose weight. I am also moving back to position control - making sure that at least 1/3 of my meal is either fruit or veg, a gradual method of introducing fruit and vegetables back into my life... I feel a lot better today simply having two mugs of green tea and toast, eggs and a banana for my breakfast. Complete shock to the system after a week of rubbish food! I will keep you all updated on my weight loss ... Thanks for stopping by and reading this quick blog post! I have exciting news coming up next week, keep your eyes peeled! Xoxox

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig