July Favourites

Leave a Comment


Hello my lovlies! Hopefully July has went wonderfully for you. I'm just back from a week abroad, so my July was quite nice! This month, i particularly liked a lot of make-up and beauty products, more so than any month - we all know how critical and fussy I can be. I've decided to share my first ever monthly favourites with you...
I hope you enjoy :)
XOX


Perfume
Alien-  Thierry Mugler Eau De Parfum, 30ML £44





I picked up this perfume at the airport before I went on holiday to Majorca. I had been after the scent for a while, but hadn't smelt it! When i tried the tester, my instincts were right and I absolutely adored it! Personally i think it smells very sensual, and flirty.  The exact reason i wanted to try it, a guy once told me it was the best thing a girl could smell like - and i agree 110% The perfume is pricey, so it's one for the birthday or christmas list - or if you have a boyfriend that likes to spoil you! I treated myself to it as i was in need of a perfume. I have reached for this perfume every single day since i got it, and i'm about 1/4 away through it already. Fear not,  I already have the bigger sized bottle on my birthday list! 
I don't think this perfume is raved about enough. 

Glow Job - Soap and Glory 
£11 - 75ML


Glow Job (yes, the name has to be said carefully) is a moisturiser from the soap and glory brand available in boots. The moisturiser has a lightweight formula and has small, sand grain like balls in it. They burst and produce something similar to a tinted moisturiser - not quite there, as it doesn't provide any coverage at all. I love this so much and use it on "no foundation days" - it looked great with the rest of my tan when i was abroad and didn't make my oily skin look anymore greasy. Teamed up with plenty of bronzer and a bright coral lip this contributes to my bronzed goddess summer look. If i have faketan on, I use this underneath my foundation and it helps match my face and neck! I've purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. 

Hand food - Soap and Glory
£5 - 110ML



Another winner from soap and glory! This brand never fails to disappoint me. This has been my go to hand cream for quite some time. Randomly, the past few months the skin on my hands has been feeling dehydrated. But fear not, this handcream has been my saviour! The cream smells very zingy and fruity and is extremely moisturising. A little bit of this product goes a long way and the smell sticks around on your hand for almost the whole day :)

Vaseline (Aloe Vera)- £1.99 


Vaseline is my favourite multi purpose product. Last month, i used it for dry peeling patches and on my nose! Having the cold made my nose really dry and sore, this gave it the perfect amount of intense, long term moisturisation. Remember,you can use vaseline as more than a lip balm! 

Flaming Chic - M.A.C
Limited Edition
Extra Dimension Collection 
£19.50






To me, this blusher is the form of summer as a make-up product. The colour is a bright, pink based coral - which looks absolutely amazing with a tan! I wore this on top of soap and glory's glow job on the apples of my cheek for a healthy glow. Although this product is limited edition, there is an alternative, "Dolly Mix" from MAC's permenant collection - extremely similar!

Naked Palette - Urban Decay, £36







Some people may think that paying nearly £40 for eyeshadow is absolutely ridiculous, in my opinion - any urban decay eyeshadow is worth it. This works out at only £3 per eyeshadow, with this palette you also get a brush and a miniture eyeshadow primer. This is my go to summer eyeshadow, for both day and night. You can create a light, day time look, and a deep intense smoky eye for the evening. This is easily one of my all time favourite make-up products. The eyeshadows are powder, but very cream like and soft - making them extremely easy to work with and blend. 

False Lash Flutter - L'Oreal 
£10.99 






At last, my long search for "the" mascara has ended. After spending numerous years searching for a mascara i genuinely like everything about, i found it! This has been the only mascara i have been reaching for in the past few months. The applicator brush is curved, making it easy to fit around your eye shape, the formula of the product is really liquid like, almost wet. This means it's easier to mess up your mascara, but it's also my favourite formula for a mascara to have. The mascara is buildable, you're able to go from a quick lick of mascara to an intense false lash look, it's all in the name really!!

Love Lorn - MAC 
£14




I was lucky enough to get this as a present from my wonderful friends Ryan & Caragh when they were at the airport (thank you lovlies), and my oh my, don't they have a wonderful taste! I admit, they may have picked up this lipstick because of the name, but i absolutely love the colour of it. It has been my go to summer lipstick. It has a lustre finish. If you want to read more about the finish of MAC lipsticks you can find out here

Boi-ing Concelear - Benefit
£17.50





Since i bought this concealer around about two months ago, it has been the only one I have used. Especially in the hot summer months when i have just been wearing glow job moisturiser and no foundation i have needed the extra coverage. It is a heavy duty concealer that completely banishes any of my dark circles and discolouration. I'm not the biggest fan of benefit cosmetics but this really surprised me. It's a cream concealer and i pat and blend into my skin using my finger. 

The month of July was really pleasant for me, I had a great holiday and really enjoyed my full month break away from college. Keep posted for a blog post on back to college fashion idea's and inspiration.I hope you enjoyed reading this and i hope that you will consider trying one of the products that i have mentioned! Hope everybody had a happy july, and here's to the final month of summer :-) xoxox 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig